Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I love people, Happy New Year!

09年soon be over , the new year is coming to wish my family and friends in the new year perfectly healthy , happy !
think about it, I have to work for three years , God has to be I do not like thin , so I got a lot of things , but also learned a lot , let me mature a lot.
perhaps too young and too often do things to consider are not so comprehensive , so impetuous, like the temper of their own to , and then after a while my year is coming , and want everything .
think about this time next year I can move to their new house , you can take my parents to Changsha New Year, and hope to soon submitted to, may go live in their own house , hehe.
Another point is most worried about my mother , is hoping to find the other half early next year, bring the family to see the New Year , after all Laotaibuxiao , is to consider this issue.
Tintin , I hope you happy!
Star , I hope you happy!
Rong , I hope you will soon find a satisfactory job !
hope Grandma health and longevity ; wish mom and dad perfectly healthy body , less exercise snacks ; want to learn his brother ; hope that brother and sister live with Mu ; hope .......... .........

No comments:

Post a Comment