Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Comedy wild child some small words are the scourge of ah!

Year-old daughter asked her mother:
little girl: cock crow, and I have nay relationship? I am not a hen! Dad, you just could not eat before you come to our house? a dead man's call. attached to the fetus and the mother the truth Simply put a little, said after the mother left the baby, the doctor cut off the umbilical cord and a knot, and later became the navel. Daughter: the doctor WHY does not make a bow?
Xiao Ming to go to grandma's birthday, to eat the life package, Xiao Ming asked: Then, Xiao-Ming broke
life package, look inside the red bean paste, said:
Father: Pierre, do not go to school today, last night to give you your mother had two younger brother. You say something to the teacher on the line. Pierre: Dad, I only had a say, and the other, I want to keep going to school next week, do not want to say.
Buck father sitting on a park bench to rest, have a child standing next to him for a long time, has not left, Buck is very strange, and asked: said: where they come from? After listening to his son, confused, said: she suddenly asked: Pierre did not respond, her mother asked: Pierre, you want to eat a cookie? Pierre said: eat, Mom. Mom said: WHY I ask you have to do it twice? Pierre: I want to eat two.
Boy: I want to buy the ***.
Waiter: Yes, your mother tell you to buy it?
Boy: no.
Waiter: That was your sister?
Boy: Yeah, I want to buy.
Waiter: *** Dry Shiyao you buy?
Boy: I watch TV, said: With it can swim, can skate, but also play tennis.
hairs to preschool one day, the teacher asked: Who knows how many countries in the world ah?
Xiaomao said: I know!
teacher said: Then tell me what are the countries.
Xiaomao said: There are two countries, China and the foreign!
children in the aunt's house to eat, my aunt made a fish for him.
children ate and said: This fish is delicious, if hold thorn to the better!
-year-old daughter earnestly and seriously asked: WHY do not take it?
baby is sleeping, a mosquito flew into his ass.
father away mosquitoes, in the buttocks rubbed some toilet water.
baby woke up and yelled: Mom, mosquitoes have just rubbed my ass in a urine!
I took while playing on the walls red bean, red bean suddenly saw the children are painting, and he watched them a long time, and then asked me: Uncle, they must have very poor, right? Them to do more strenuous painting, ah, WHY do not buy a camera? That the more convenient it!

No comments:

Post a Comment